this command outputs nothing on my sources ...
I'm using: trinity-tderadio-188.8.131.52~pre12+b7f6fa73
For me also nothing - tested on v3.5.13-sru branch and also on R14
GIT before your updates today.
Are you sure that you have correctly utf8 on your console? In your
patches today I see strange characters before the fix and also
They are just weird otherwise.
I found part of the problem. For whatever reason, on my system
konsole's encoding was set to ISO-8859-1. I set and saved the
encoding to Default.
I have LANG=en_US.UTF-8 in my environment.
With that out of the way, now I no longer see the previous "ï¿½"
character. Now I see an empty squares when I perform the same
So please try this:
Open tdelibs/tdeui/kled.cpp from the source tree. The following
lines have funky characters:
2: Copyright (C) 1998 J�rg Habenicht (j.habenicht(a)europemail.com)
291: // painter routine taken from TDEUI�s KLed widget:
303: // Calculate the LED�s "light factor":
387: // painter routine taken from TDEUI�s KLed widget:
399: // Calculate the LED�s "light factor":
428: // drawing the shadow border at 45� (45*16 = 720).