Not that confidential, but I'd rather not post it here yet. So either I can send it to someone directly, or we can wait (three weeks) and I can post them here with no problem as they will have been used.
Hi Thierry, if you are ok to send it to either me or Seb directly, we can do a test. If not, we can still merge the fix and you will find out in R14.1.7 if it works or not. 3 weeks later is too late for us because we are freezing R14.1.7 development next week.
Either way it will be ok for us, you make the call whether you want the fix tested on your pdf or you want to wait and test yourself after R14.1.7 is out.
Cheers Michele